Ray Atkinson took on the Grammarian role, Sonny Tolbert rang the bell and counted ballots as the Ah Bell/Ballot Counter, and John Shepherd not only shared a thought for the day, but also took on the role as Timer.
Jerry Weikle was Table Topics Master and gave out five questions about reunion to the following:
- Sonny: "You go to your high school reunion and it is an open bar event. You have a few drinks and then you see the girl/boy that would not go on a date with you. What do you say?"
- Richard: "It has been many years since you graduated and you spent most of the time in jail. You decide to go to the next class reunion. If you knew there was no information about you on the Internet that someone could find to learn about your jail time, what would you tell everyone you have been doing?"
- Darcel: "You go to your high school reunion and it is an open bar event. You have a few drinks and then you see the teacher that did not like you. What do you say?"
- Ray: "You go to your next school reunion. Since you graduated you became a multi millionaire and no one knows it. Would you be afraid to tell your classmates that you are rich?"
- Eugene: "Every year when you go to the family reunion your aunt always pinches your check and says she has not seen you since you were yay high.You are going to the reunion again this year, what do you do if she pinches your check and says she has not seen you since you were yay high…"
Paul Junior gave his icebreaker speech, "Who Am I?" in which Jay Johnson evaluated.
Thanks to Sam and Jerry for taking minutes!