· Jessika Keyes: “Beginnings and Endings”
· Joyce Preston: “Creating the Best Club Climate”
Al evaluated Jessika and Kathy evaluated Joyce. Cynthia filled the role of General Evaluator.
· Best TT Speaker: Al Minter
· Best Speaker: Joyce Preston
· Best Evaluator: Al Minter
· Ah Stick: Kathy Kombol
Word of the day: Quandary – A state of perplexity, uncertainty.
Serena attempted to confirm roles for the July 21st meeting and Phyllis reminded everyone that the club will meet at Baker’s Creek Park in Kannapolis next Saturday (July 14) for the Tall Tales Contest. Serena will post the Tall Tales flyer on the door of the conference room in case guests stop by.
Phyllis invited everyone to participate in the officer meeting which followed our club meeting.Minutes prepared by Cynthia Randolph. Meeting ended at 10:11.