- Sam Mullis
- Alex Porter
- Insook Lee
- Jessica Keyes
- Mike Hall
- Jerry Weikle
- Sonny Tolbert
- Lee Johnson
- Al Minter
- Joyce Preston
- Bill Batterman
- John Shepherd
- Betty Walker
- Karen Boothe
- Phyllis Kombol
- Matthew Charity
- Rajesh Gopalakrishnan
Presiding Officer: Joyce Preston
Toastmaster: Matthew Charity
General Evaluator: Sonny Tolbert
Thought of the Day: Rajesh Gopalakrishnan
Jokemaster: Alex Porter
Timer: Lee Johnson
Ah Bell/Ballot Counter: Jessica Keyes
Grammarian: Karen Boothe (first time! Go Karen!)
Table Topics Master: Bill Batterman
Table Topics Theme: "The Tribe of Goldmine"
- Sam Mullis answered "What is the collective effervescence of the Goldmine club?"
- Betty Walker answered "How does vocal grooming work in the Goldmine club?"
- Joyce Preston answered "How does reverse social dominance work in the Goldmine Club?"
- Mike Hall: CC #5 "Your Body Speaks": "Improv Imagination" (time: 9:56)- qualified
- Jerry Weikle: CC#10 "Inspire Your Audience": "Why Should I Care?" (time 10:30)- qualified
- Insook Lee: No manual, a professional speech: "What Is Pastoral Care?"
- Al Minter evaluated Mike Hall
- John Shepherd evaluated Jerry Weikle
- Phyllis Kombol evaluated Insook Lee
"Ah" Stick Award Winner: Mike Hall
- TLI next week (Jan. 14). NEED VOLUNTEERS (Jessica needs help in the bookstore)
- Spring conference in May. Sign up online at http://toastmasters-nc.org/conference.
- Reviewed next week's schedule: Toastmaster: Serena Haneline. Sign up for roles!