Toastmaster: Sonny Tolbert
Thought of the Day: Serena Haneline
Jokemaster: Jay Nodine
Grammarian: Rajesh Gopalakrishna
Ah Bell/Ballot Counter: Matthew Charity
Timer: Sam Mullis
General Evaluator: Betty Walker
Table Topics Master: Jerry Weikle
FIRST TIME GUEST: Nikki Lee
Table Topics Theme: Events/Holidays
1st Speaker: Jay Nodine - What does Columbus Day mean to you?
2nd: Insook Lee - If you were a Canadian, how would you celebrate Thanksgiving?
3rd: John Shepherd - Oct. 31 is Halloween, what costume are you going to wear?
4th: Betty Walker - All Saint's Day: Who are the saints the day is named after and why?
5th: Matthew Charity - If you won tickets to see the Saints vs. the Panthers, would you go?
- Table Topics Winner: Betty Walker
1- Shyam Narayan: From Humorously Speaker AC, "How to Get that Elusive Meeting"
2- Phyllis Kombol: From Entertaining Speaker AC, "ATC: The Techno Cat"
- Best Speaker: Phyllis
1- John Shepherd evaluated Shyam
2- Insook Lee evaluated Phyllis
- Best Evaluator: John
- Ah Stick Winner: Sonny Tolbert
- Reminder of Area Contest on Tuesday, Oct. 18 at 7 p.m. at Cannon School
- Have two out of ten Distinguished Club Program Goals
- Nov. 5 is Open House: Invite a friend, coworker, etc.!! We need three new members!
- Reviewed next week's schedule: Toastmaster is Phyllis. If you can take a role, please contact her!